Friday 23 January 2015

My first challenge card for the year.



I always find challenges as a great way to improve my creativity when I am lacking inspiration. I came across this challenge site - The Male Room. I do struggle with making male cards and the design team have some wonderful creative designs to inspire my creativity.

Grab our button for your blog
Their current challenge is "Shades of Blue". My male stamp collection is very limited, but the Stampin' Up "Celebrate Today" stamp set called to me for this card, with it's matching Balloon framelit dies.
I have also use the "Lucky Stars" Textured Embossing Folder on Whisper White card that has been sponged with a mix of Soft Sky and Night of Navy ink and stamped with the small splatter stamp from the "Gorgeous Grunge" stamp set in Silver Encore ink.

The card is framed with Silver and Night of Navy 1/8" ribbon.


2 comments:

  1. Your birthday card with the balloons and starry background is just super. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing us as your first challenge of the year, we're very pleased to meet you at TMR. I think you've made a great male card that would suit any age.

    ReplyDelete