This Box is card from my January workshop using the Butterfly Basics Bundle from the 2015 Occasions Catalogue. This box is using the tutorial from Split CoastStampers.
"Butterfly Basics" stamp set, Butterflies Thinlits, Decorative Label punch, Big Shot, Simply Scored Board and Metric Plate
Instructions to make this card:
- Using the honeycomb stamp and Versamark ink on A4 Tangello Twist card.
- Score the card at 7, 14, 21 and 28cm on the landscape side of the card.
- Score the card at 7 and 14cm on the portrait side of the card.
- Cut the rectangle and square adjacent on both outer edges. Trim the small rectangle edges at an angle.
- Cut in one square down each side at each score mark. Punch out the Decorative Label punch from the middle square at the portrait side of the card. Glue the 6.5 x 6.5cm Window Sheet over the cut-out in the front of the box.
- Fold in the 1st and 3rd squares in at glue to the 2nd square on each side to form the box.
- Wrap the Hello Honey 3/" Stitched Satin Ribbon around the box and attach ends together with a Glue Dot.
- Using the middle Butterfly Thinlit, cut out a butterfly in both Hello Honey and White Vellum. Attach to the top of the box with a Glue dot.