"Butterfly Basics" stamp set, Butterflies Thinlits, Bitty Butterfly punch, Big Shot, Simply Scored Board and Metric Plate, Aqua Painter, Pearl Basic Jewels
Instructions to make this card:
- Fold the Always Artichoke card (29.7 x 10.5cm) in half on the short side. Trim 3cm from the end of the card.
- Score the Sahara Sand card (16 x 7cm) at 2cm, fold and attach on the back of card on the left side
- Stamp the honeycomb stamp randomly in Sahara Sand ink across the Whisper White card (13.5 x 6.5cm). Stamp "There is nothing in the caterpillar that tells you it is going to be a butterfly" in Always Artichoke in the top right corner.
- Colour the flower stamp with the Always Artichoke and Pink Pirouette Stampin' Write Markers and stamp the top part of the flower. Partially open the Always Artichoke and Pink Pirouette ink pads and squeeze the pads to get ink on the inner lid. Pick up the ink using an Aqua Painter and colour the flowers and stems.
- Stamp the larger butterfly in Pink Pirouette and the smaller butterfly in Sahara Sand. Stamp part of the border stamp in Always Artichoke and trim around the image, attach on the corner and trim.
- Cut out the larger butterfly using the medium Butterfly thinlit and the smaller butterfly with the Bitty Butterfly punch. Attach the smaller butterfly to the front of the larger butterfly and attach a string of 3 Pearl Basic Jewels to the front. Gentle curl the wings with a bone folder before attaching to the front of the card.
- Attach a 14 x 10cm piece of Whisper White card to the inside of the card.