"Butterfly Basics" stamp set, Butterflies Thinlits, Bitty Butterfly punch, Decorative Label punch, Big Shot, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Instructions to make this card:
- Stamp honeycomb stamp across the bottom of the 14.35 x 10cm Whisper White card in Wisteria Wonder ink and attach to the front of a A5 sheet of Wisteria Wonder card folded in half.
- Stamp the border on 15 x 1cm Whisper White in Garden Green, trim the image and attach to the front of the card along the bottom
- On Whisper White card stamp "Sending Wishes your way" in Garden Green and punch out using the Decorative Label punch.
- Stamp both butterflies in Rose Red, punch out the smaller butterfly using the Bitty Butterfly punch
- Using the small Butterfly Thinlits, cut around the larger stamped butterfly.
- Use the medium Butterfly Thinlit on Rose Red card to make the largest butterfly.
- Before attaching the three butterflies, gently curl the wings with a bone folder. Attach a strand of 8 Rhinestone Basics Jewels.
- Attach the greeting to the right side of the card.
- It is easy to cut around the images using the magnetic plate to reduce movement as you put the on top plate
- Place a piece of wax paper between the card and the thinlit and it will easier to remove