"Butterfly Basics" stamp set, Butterflies Thinlits, Ovals Collection Framelits, Big Shot, Simply Scored Board and Metric Plate, Antique Brads
Instructions to make this card:
- Fold the A5 Wild Wasabi card in half.
- Colour the Flower stamp using the Wild Wasabi and So Saffron Stampin' Write Makers. Stamp on the the Whisper White card (14.35 x 10cm).
- Mask the flower image by covering with cut out image of the flower.
- Stamp the fern image in Wild Wasabi three times over the Flower image (stamping the image off on scrap paper each time first before stamping to pale the image) and then gently remove the mask.
- Stamp "Happy Birthday" in Wild Wasabi across the top.
- Using the middle butterfly thinlit, cut out a butterfly in both So Saffron card and White Vellum cardstock. Attach the two butterflies together with a Antique Brad then attach to the front of the card.
- In the middle of 19.5 x 13.5cm Whisper White card, stamp "Sending wishes your way", fold the card in half and attach to the inside of the Wild Wasabi card.
- Score the 20 x 14cm So Saffron card, using the Simply Scored Board, at 5, 10 and 15cm. Fold with a valley fold at 5 and 15cm and a mountain fold at 10cm.
- Using the Oval Collection Framelits, align the 3rd largest oval in the middle of the card. Attach to the inside the card on the outside edges only.