Saturday 28 March 2020

Back to Challenges

Now that I am working from home, like most people these days, my craft room is now doubling as my office, and I am in my happy place all day. After a well needed tidy I found things I had forgotten I had bought and I was ready to get back to just crafting for fun rather than because I need a card.

So I turned to my usual inspiration, challenges. This card comes from 3 challenges:
 
 

I had some fun making the paper for the panels using shaving cream and inks in a couple of different blues. I thinned some gold ink with rubbing alcohol to flick across the card (and my desk, the computer, my water bottle...) using a thin paint brush, then covered in clear embossing powder. The greeting was created in Cricut Design Studio and written in pen, then cut out, with a matching gold frame.


4 comments:

  1. Love those shaving cream/ink panels Trish and the added splatters is perfect. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the panels you created. Great card. Thanks for sharing for us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Trish! I love the soft gentle look your get with the shaving cream technique! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect take on our sketch this week Trish with those cool panels. Thanks for joining us at Fusion Challenges. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete