Saturday 31 March 2018

Easter weekend Challenge Card No 1

It is great when you have long weekend that gives you the chance to play. This card used 3 challenges:
 
For this card I didn't have a colour challenge, I went to My Create Ink - SU Colour lab to use a suggested combination. After clicking "surprise me", the combination was Sweet Sugar Plum, Wild Wasabi, Tranquil Tide, Cajun Craze and Crumb Cake.

Here is my card:
  I used "Move Me" with it's matching framelits for the birds and background (which was stamped in Versamark) and "Beautiful Day" for the greeting.



Thank you to the designers for their inspiration on these challenges.

4 comments:

  1. The little hummingbirds are so sweet and I like the tiny butterfly stamps in the background! Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design. I am a hummingbird fan so your card really caught my attention. Thank you so much for playing with us at AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card, I love the hummingbirds! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those humming birds are really sweet! I love those small prints in the background too. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday challenge!
    hugs, Ashwini, STB DT

    ReplyDelete