Sunday 9 August 2015

Challenge card 1 for a relaxing Sunday stamping

Today I found some new challenges to inspire me.

Sweetstampinchallengeblog - theme challenge - Anything but a birthday challenge


I wanted to use the "Floral Wings" stamp set, which is a hostess only set from the Stampin Up 2015-16 Annual Catalogue. I didn't have Peach Parfait, so I substituted Tangelo Twist.

The small flower in this set is perfect for stamping in a straight line to make a border or background. 
The ribbon across the top and bottom of the background is a retired Bermuda Bay 1/8" ribbon (although for some reason in the photo it looks more blue). 
The butterfly was stamped on watercolour paper, that I lightly spritzed with water before stamping and raised using dimensionals.


Check out the sites from these challenges and be inspired.

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the sweet flowers on the butterfly wings! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card... So CAS! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card. Lovely bright colours. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card. Lovely bright colours. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete