The third card from the February Workshop using the Lotus Blossoms stamp set from the 2015 Sale-A-Bration catalogue.
"Lotus Blossoms" stamp set, "Dictionary" stamp, Circle Collections Framelits, Spiral Border punch, Cherry Cobbler Sheer Linen 1", Ribbon Big Shot
Instructions to make this card:
- Fold 10.5 x 29.7cm Crumb Cake card in half.
- Stamp "Dictionary" stamp onto 9 x 14.8cm Very Vanilla card (you will need to stamp twice to cover the card). Using the Spiral Border punch, punch along the right side of the card. Attach to front of card.
- Attach ribbon (22cm) around front of card. Attach at back.
- Stamp Greeting onto 5 x 5cm Very Vanilla card and attach to 5.5 x 5.5cm Cherry Cobbler card.
- On 7 x 7cm Very Vanilla card, stamp the Lotus Blossom set. Stamp 1 - Cherry Cobbler, Stamp 2 - Cherry Cobbler, (stamp off on scrap paper), Stamp 3 - Blushing Bride.
- Use the Circle Collection Framelet (5th smallest circle) to cut out image. Punch Cherry Cobbler card using 2 1/2" circle punch. Attach image to circle and attach to front of card with dimensionals.