Here is the template for stamping the paper (dimensions are written on the template):
Stamp the butterfly image over the A3 card, you can use one colour per stamp or use your markers to multi-colour your images. In the top right corner, you will need to stamp one butterfly that can be cut out using the Elegant Butterfly punch. This is your patterned paper for the card set. Cut it up based on the dimensions above.
1. The base is a 21 x 14.85cm piece of Whisper White card folded in half on the short side.
2. Attach a 14.35 x 10cm piece of Gumball green card.
3. Attach card 1 piece from the patterned paper, attach the 13.85 x 3cm Gumball Green Card across the front of the card. Using 2 pieces of Gumball Green card (10 x 2cm), trim one side using the Adorning accents (scallop trim) edgelits and attach to the back of a piece of 10 x 3.5cm Whisper White card and attach to the front of the card.
4. Using the Adorning accents edgelit to trim both long sides of a piece of 2.5 x 6cm Gumball Green card. Stamp your greeting, with Raspberry Ripple ink, onto a 2 x 5.5cm piece of Whisper white and attach the greeting onto the Gumball Green and onto the front of the card.
5. Attach Rhinestone Basic Jewels on the front of the card for some bling.
2. Using the piece for Card 2 from the patterned paper, attach to the 14.35 x 10cm piece of Raspberry Ripple card to the base card at the bottom. Attach a piece of 4 x 9.5 cm Whisper White card to the top of the card. Cover the gap between the two pieces with a 12cm piece of Rich Razzleberry stitched grosgrain ribbon and attach the ends at the back of the card. Stamp the greeting, with Raspberry Ripple ink, in the top right corner.
3. Attach to the card base. Punch out the butterfly from the top right corner of your patterned paper with the Elegant Butterfly punch and attach to the front of the card with Dimensionals.
1. The base is a 21 x 14.85cm piece of Raspberry Ripple card folded in half on the short side.
2. Layer the following onto the 4 x 10.5cm Whisper White card, 3.5 x 10cm Midnight Muse, 3 x 10cm Raspberry Ripple and wrap 12cm Midnight Muse stitched grosgrain ribbon over the layers. Attach to the card front towards the top.
3. Layer card 3 piece from the patterned paper onto 6 x 12cm Midnight Muse card and attach on the front of the card using Dimensionals
1. The base is a 21 x 14.85cm piece of Primrose Petals card folded in half on the short side.
2. Attach card piece 4 from the pattern paper across the bottom of the card. Attach 17cm of Summer Starfruit stitched grosgrain ribbon across the middle of the card.
3. Stamp the greeting in the top right corner (just above the ribbon)
4. Last we will be making a matching brad using the Designer Builder Brads from the current mini catalogur. Using a 1/2" circle punch, punch out a circle from the patterned paper, from the part marked brad. Attach the epoxy bubble to the circle and trim the excess paper. Using Tombow Glue, attach the bubble to the main brad. Once dry attach to the front of the card.
2. Stamp a small butterfly onto the bottom right corner on a piece of 10 x 14.35cm piece of Whisper White card. Attach this on the inside of the card.
3. On the front flap attach a piece of 10 x 7cm Midnight Muse card, with card piece 5 from the patterned paper. Wrap 30cm of Gumball Green stitched grosgrain ribbon around the card, attach at the back and tie a knot at the front.
4. Stamp a butterfly and greeting onto a piece of 5.5 x 6cm Whisper White card and layer this onto 6 x 6.5cm Raspberry Ripple card and attach to the front flap of the card, ensuring that the piece is only attached on one side to the flap.