The second card used the "Mixed Bunch" stamp set and Vanilla Embossing powder:
Regal Rose – 14.85 x 21cm
Rose Red – 5.5 x 3cm
Whisper White – 14.3 x 10cm, 7 x 7cm (2), 5 x 1.5cm
Rose Red ink
Mixed Bunch stamp set
Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp set
Whisper White Baker’s Twine (10cm)
Rose Red ½” Seam Binding ribbon (12cm, 8cm)
Vanilla scented embossing powder
2 ½” circle punch
Word Window punch
Large oval punch
- Fold the Regal Rose 14.85 x 21 cm card in half on the long side. Attach snail adhesive on the back of the Whisper White 14.3 x 10cm card. Before you attach it, touch the adhesive a couple of times to make less sticky then attach to the front of the card. Punch out the 2 ½” circle and then pull the white card off the card front, discard the circle shapes.
- Using the Whisper White 7 x 7cm cards, stamp 2 large flowers from the “Mixed Bunch” stamp set using Regal Rose ink. Once dry, brush over each flower with a Versamarker then cover in embossing powder. Heat each flower until the powder has melted. Once cooled, punch out each flower using the Blossom punch.
- Put snail adhesive on the back of each flower. Lay the Bakers Twine down the middle of the back of one of the flowers and then cover with the second flower.
- Using Rose Red ink, stamp the small flower randomly across the Whisper White 14.3 x 10cm card. You can stamp off the edge of the paper and on the edge of the circle cut-out. Attach the 12cm Seam Binding Ribbon across the bottom of the Whisper White card, using Sticky strip, and tuck around the back.
- On the folded Regal Rose card, apply snail adhesive on the top and bottom edge of the circle and lay the flower and Bakers Twine across the hole, making sure the Bakers Twine is tight across the space, then attach the matching Whisper White card on the top.
- On the Whisper White 5 x 1.5cm card, stamp a sentiment from “Teeny Tiny Sentiments” and punch out using the Word Window punch. Layer this on a large oval punched out of the Rose Red 5.5 x 3cm card, using snail adhesive and attach to the card using a Stampin Up Dimensional. Tie the 8cm Binding Ribbon in a knot and attach to the ribbon across the bottom of the card, using a glue dot.